Thursday, February 4, 2016

Winter Fun

Here are some photos from this week that I thought I would share : )
I've always liked photography and hopefully will be able to get into the business one day. There is something about capturing a moment that grabs me... pulls me in. I've loved to take long walks and marvel at the beauty. All of these scenery photos have a story. Have you ever been so connected to something that being torn away would break you? This world is full of opportunities and beauty... and I try to live my life like there is no tomorrow.


I have often sat here in the summer watching the sunset through the trees. 
This is our kitten Hilton named after Hilton Head from our Summer vacation
since he was born while we were gone. 
Even the darkest night will end
and the sun will rise. 



The kids love to play on the ice in our yard. 
We call this Pine Path, a path that I have often walked in my life and yet
still seems so beautiful in Summer when the trees are in bloom. 
One of my favorite things to do is to go outside and listen to music while
I watch the world go by. 
Marshall playing on the ice. 
This is my view from my favorite corner.



Buddies forever and ever. I love you Marshall!
This is our kitten Ailey, also named after Ailey GA
The sun feels so warm after such a cold winter. 
Who likes glasses on me? I think I pull it off pretty good!
Nailed it!
This is not me, but I thought this quote was beautiful!
                         

No comments:

Post a Comment